Ayo share pengetahuan English Kamu di sini.

Facebook
RSS

Exercise 3

-
Frans Enriko Siregar

Latihan untuk penjelasan Grammar be/get used to.


Example :
My sister ________ (take) a bus to go to school.
My sister is used to taking a bus to go to school.


1. He _____ (speak) English after working with some foreigners.
2. John _____ (have) lunch at 12.30 every day.
3. We _____ (speak) English in our family.
4. Jack _____ (to bed) late on weekends.
5. Sandra _____ (eat) Italian food now.


Example :
I _____ (eat) at noon when I started to school.
I was used to eating at noon when I started to school.


1. When I was young, I _____ (swim) three times a week.
2. When he was a child, Jack _____ (to bed) late at night.
3. The man _____ (work) hard every day when he was still young.
4. We _____ (study) together when we studied at a university.

Leave a Reply

Silahkan berkomentar. Jika ada yang kurang jelas, kita bisa sharing...